Have you been looking for the perfect fry recipe that is simple and delicious? Then you’ve come to the right place! This recipe is about as easy as it gets and requires only 3 ingredients. Can I get an amen!
This post contains affiliate links, view full disclosurehere.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- seasoned salt
Let’s start by pre-heating your Air Fryer. Make sure it is set to 400º (or just use the ‘fry’ setting). It will automatically set for 15 minutes. I’m telling you, this thing is magic.
- Wash and slice your potatoes. You can peel if you want, but I don’t. I like to save time, so there really is no need to peel. Add them to a large bowl.
- Drizzle your potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Add potatoes to air fryer and give a little shake in the basket.
- Make sure the timer is set to 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, shake the basket and then set for another 15 minutes.
- BOOM! You have yourself some deliciously easy french fries. Just make sure you divvy them up before eating them all by yourself.
This will make enough for 2 large servings.
Let me know when you try these and how much you love them! Also, check out this awesome cookbook for the air fryer.